Sunday, July 17, 2005

Cash Money, Yo

Philippine currency is THE new black. Spend 'em while supplies last!

I am long overdue for an update (not to mention a visit to my dentist). Let's start with school. Hmm...no let's not even start with school. Let's end school, please. This is beyond burn-out. And my grades...unsalvageable. My only hope now, as I was telling P and D last night over our TGIF dinner(Thanks, D! Looking forward to your next promotion! hehehe), is to top the board exam. [Like this guy -->click here<-- mmm (Actually he topped an entirely different board exam from the one I'll be taking, but nonetheless I can't help but be... inspired by his...topness?)Sa totoo lang, kahit hindi niya pinasa yung board exam labs ko siya].

Mmmm.

Last.

Mmmm.

Ok can somebody say, "obsessed?" Tama na! Sobra na! You stole the presidency not once, but twice! Ang magnanakaw ay kapatid ng mandaraya!

Moving right along...

So I'm in sort of a fix right now over my most recent relationship or whatever is left of it. Might be too soon to write about its demise though. Surprisingly, I'm not alarmed. What worries me is how UNworried I am. Also, a month is hardly acceptable in terms of relationship lifespanning I think. I've heard of being taken for a ride, but fuck, this one is ending even before turning the corner! All is fair indeed...

3 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home