Sunday, April 03, 2005

W-He-R-E I-S T-He Li-O-V-E???

Five years in college and one of the most profound things I learned is this:

I…HATE…CHEMISTRY.

There.

I said it! The course I chose to love is really my greatest object of disgust. SURPRISE SUPRISE!

Once and for all, I would like the world to recognize chemistry for what it really is – MATH...with a good helping of Physics, which is, coincidentally, also MATH. Also, Quantum Mechanics and Electrochemistry are actual tools of the devil.

You can call it burn-out, but really, I think it’s just me starting to be smart. Where the f@#k am I gonna go with BS-Chemistry? I honestly have no f@#king clue! I don’t know why I subject myself through so much hell for a future so unsure. I feel like trapping myself in an unventilated garage and turning the car’s ignition so I can slowly and peacefully die of asphyxiation via carbon monoxide poisoning.

How’s that for applied chemistry?

4 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Promdi said...

i smiled while reading your post. i realized your dilemma with chemistry has so much in common with getting into something formal with somebody. whaddaf&*k did i let myself into??? :-)

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Kaloy said...

Haha.. good analogy!

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Cruise line demographics Contact paris hilton by cell

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Nissan largo sxg advantages of ritalin Free trail size ritalin is neurontin addicting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home