Saturday, July 16, 2005

Some Threes

Got this one from Phillip, with slight tweaking. :)

Three names you go by:
1. Buting (penis in Bicolano)
2. Pogi
3. Gwapo

Seriously, kaya nga anonymous blog diba?

Three screen names you have had:
1. Superspy
2. PowerTOOL (hihihi)
3. Snap_Argentum

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. being male
2. non-hairiness
3. my sanggano smile

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. jumongous ear lobes
2. 5'3"-ness
3. girly fingers

Three things that scare you:
1. heights
2. falling from a high place
3. hitting the ground after falling from a high place

Three of your daily essentials:
1. Blog surf
2. sipilyo
3. eat

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. boxers
2. a smile
3. -------

Three of your favorite bands and musical artists:
1. No Doubt
2. Ben Folds Five
3. Erykah Badu

Three of your favorite songs:
1. Milonga del Mar (Yonderboi)
2. On and On (Erykah Badu)
3. Five Years (Sugar Hiccup)

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. security
2. company
3. growth
3. mind-blowing sex

Two truths and one lie (in no particular order):
1. I'm gay.
2. I'm straight, pare.
3. I drool over Drew Arellano.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. wide shoulders
2. non-hairiness
3. athletic legs

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. blog surf
2. guitar
3. gym

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. gym
2. graduate
3. move out of my parent's house

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Medicine
2. Culinary Arts
3. Architecture

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Antarctica
2. Batanes
3. Puerto Gaylera (hihihi)

Three kids' names you like:
1. Daniel
2. Adrian
3. Lisa

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. threesome
2. orgy
3. #1 with Gino Rufino and Drew Arellano or #2 with DLSU's football team
scandalous!

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I have an overactive libido.
2. I am happy alone. (hihihi)
3. I pig out.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I hate getting my hands dirty.
2. I have bad hair days (kahit na kalbo)
3. I never fart in public.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Drew Arellano!!!
2. Gino Rufino!!!
3. Jerico Rosales!!!

Three people that I would like to see take this quiz now:

All three of my readers!